Adding product to your cart
Vital to gaining extra height and improving front suspension performance is a new set of upper control arms. Factory control arms can limit travel, inhibit proper alignment, create clearance issues with bigger coilovers, and are thin, stamped pieces of metal. Our Elevate Suspension Upper Control Arms for the Ford F-150 eliminate all of those issues. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum, our arms are extremely stout and lightweight. Further adding strength and allowing for maximum wheel travel are beefy 1-inch FK uniballs with custom 17-4 stainless pins. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of both camber and caster for proper alignment. Our arms maximize droop travel when paired with extended travel coilovers. Additional quality features like ¾-inch FK rod ends, billet dust caps with O-ring seals, and a mil-spec Type III anodized hard coat make our arms stand out from the rest.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine
- Premium heat-treated ¾-inch FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs made from 52100 steel
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great
- Vehicle-specific chamfers for maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection
- A pair of Elevate Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: On your arms on car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with F150’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device