Adding product to your cart
More people are discovering that the Toyota Tundra is a solid choice for a backcountry explorer, daily driver, family hauler, and weekend warrior. The Tundra is rugged, reliable, roomy, and has plenty of delicious V8 power. Our Elevate Suspension Toyota Tundra Upper Control Arms will make your full-size Toyota even better. With lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction, beefy 1-inch diameter FK stainless steel uniballs, custom 17-4 stainless steel pins, and ¾-inch FK rods ends, our stout arms can withstand whatever you can dish out. And, a mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish means they will look great doing it. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of camber and caster for proper alignment. Our Elevate Upper Control Arms will maximize your Toyota Tundra’s wheel travel when paired with extended travel coilovers, help to fit larger tires, allow for proper alignment, and expand its capability.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine
- Premium heat-treated ¾-inch FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs made from 52100 steel
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great
- Vehicle-specific chamfers for maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection
- A pair of Elevate Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: On your arms on car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with Tundra’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Will these work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, the upper control arms are compatible with both 2 and 4 wheel drive Toyota Tundras.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device