Adding product to your cart
Vehicle manufacturers cut lots of corners on vehicles to save costs. One area they like to save money on is the rear springs. Most trucks never hit the dirt, letting OEMs get away with very basic leaf springs. Ask those basics springs to take on the trail while hauling a load or traveling at higher speeds in the dirt, and they quickly become overwhelmed. Our Elevate Suspension Excursion Series Leaf Springs for the Ford F-150 can handle hauling extra weight on the trail with ease. Multiple thin leaves make our leaf springs very progressive, allowing them to handle bumps of all sizes with ease. A military wrap design ensures you aren't stuck in the middle of nowhere if the main leaf ever fails. Stout spring retainers and center pins add further strength. Our Excursion Series Springs let the rear of the F-150 keep up with the front and haul extra gear in comfort on or off-road.
- A replacement spring that eliminates the shortcomings of the factory leaf spring and the rear blocks
- An 12-leaf pack of multiple thin leaves for a very progressive feel
- A smooth ride on smaller chop while still being able to absorb bigger hits.
- Provides 1-inch of lift in the rear to clear larger tires
- Uses a military wrap design for safety and strength
- Comes with anti-friction pads for quiet operation
- Each leaf has a diamond-cut end for maximum flex
- Built using USA-sourced 5160 spring steel
- Has stout retaining pins to keep leaves aligned
- One pair of rear leaf springs, bushings, u-bolts and hardware
Q: How much lift will these give me?
A: The springs are designed to give 1” over stock height with the rear block removed.
Q: Do your springs remove the factory block?
A: Yes, because the OE bump pad is integrated into the block, we suggest running an aftermarket bumpstop kit to maximize performance.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device