Adding product to your cart
Fox Factory Race Series shocks are the best we offer for the Ford Ranger. What makes them so great? Their massive 2.5-inch diameter bodies hold a lot of fluid so you can run hard without worrying about fade. Remote reservoirs further keep fluid temperatures in check. And, like all Fox shocks, they come with rebound and compression valving specific to their application. If that wasn’t enough, Fox’s Factory Race Series shocks also feature Dual-Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters. This trick feature lets you further dial in high- and low-speed compression to suit your needs. With the Factory Race Series shocks in place, your Ranger will become way more competent and comfortable in any terrain.
- Front Coilovers are adjustable for 2-3 inches of lift
- 2.5-inch diameter smooth-bore remote reservoir for increased cooling
- DSC Adjuster for control of both high-speed and low-speed compression
- Coilovers use application-specific Eibach racing springs
- Larger 6061-T6 hard-anodized high-flow piston for maximum damping control
- 7/8-inch hard chrome-plated steel shaft
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Coilovers include a ride-height adjustment ring
- Valved specifically for each application
- A massive improvement in rebound and compression damping for a controlled ride in any terrain
- Front Pair Fox Factory Race Series Shocks w/ DSC Adjusters
- 883-06-156 x 1 Pair (Front 2-3”)
Q: What height do the shocks come out of the box?
A: Typically, Fox Shocks will be pre adjusted to the highest setting per application. Example if the coilover is 2-3”, our experience shows that out of the box the vehicle will net close to 3” of lift. Fine tune adjustment can be made once installed.
Q: Will these shocks work on a 2wd application?
A: Theses shocks are designed specific to 4wd applications.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device