Adding product to your cart
Fox's Factory Race Series shocks are the ultimate shock upgrade for the Toyota 4Runner or FJ Cruiser. Giant 2.5-inch diameter bodies team with remote reservoirs to ensure that the Factory Series shocks deliver fade-free performance under any conditions. Those big cans also house plenty of shock fluid for further cooling and large valving pistons for more control. Fox's innovate Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters allow for further adjustment of both high- and low-speed compression. Each Fox shock is valved for its application to get compression and rebound tuning just right. The Factory Race Series shocks will enable your 4Runner or FJ Cruiser to take on tough terrain in comfort and at a faster pace.
- Coilovers are adjustable for 0-3 inches of lift
- 2.5-inch diameter smooth-bore remote reservoir for increased cooling
- DSC Adjusters for control of both high-speed and low-speed compression
- Coilovers use application-specific Eibach racing springs
- Larger 6061-T6 hard-anodized high-flow piston for maximum damping control
- 7/8-inch hard chrome-plated steel shaft
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Valved specifically for each application
- A massive improvement in rebound and compression damping for a controlled ride in any terrain
- Front Pair Fox Factory Race Series Shocks w/ DSC Adjusters
- 883-06-130 x 1 Pair (Front 0-3”)
Q: What height do the shocks come out of the box?
A: Typically, Fox Shocks will be pre adjusted to the highest setting per application. Example if the coilover is 0-3”, our experience shows that out of the box the vehicle will net close to 3” of lift. Fine tune adjustment can be made once installed.
Q: Is there a swaybar spacer included?
A: Yes, Fox provides a sway bar relocation bracket that moves the factory sway bar down and forward to clear the new 2.5” coilovers.
Q: Will these shocks work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, the shocks will work for both 2wd and 4wd applications
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device