Adding product to your cart
The Ford Raptor is an excellent truck and every generation of it keeps getting better. While amazing in stock form, our Elevate Upper Control Arms can make the Raptor even better. Lightweight billet 6061-T6 aluminum construction and high-quality FK 7/8-inch rod ends make our arms extremely stout. Massive 1-inch FK uniballs with a custom-made 17-4 stainless steel pins add further strength and eke out every available amount of wheel travel when paired with extended travel coilovers. Adding long-lasting protection and good looks is a mil-spec Type III anodized hard coat. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of both camber and caster for proper alignment. Strong, functional, and sexy, our Upper Control Arms will help to unlock your Ford Raptor's front suspension's true potential.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine
- Premium heat-treated 7/8-inch FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs made from 52100 steel
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength.
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great
- Vehicle-specific chamfers for maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection
- A pair of Elevate Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: On your arms on car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: Will the arms work with Fox Live Valve Shocks?
A: Yes, we include a Live Valve specific bracket to secure the OE Live Valve wiring.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with Raptors lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device