Adding product to your cart
The latest generation Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500s are the best GM trucks yet. But our Elevate Upper Control Arms can help make your new Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 even better. With 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction, 1-inch FK uniballs, ¾-inch FK rod ends, and custom-machined 17-4 stainless steel pins, our arms are lightweight and extremely strong. And, not only are they made to last, they look great with a mil-spec Type III anodized coating. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of both camber and caster for proper alignment. Elevate's Upper Control Arms will maximize your Silverado’s or Sierra’s wheel travel when paired with extended-travel coilovers, help to fit larger tires, and expand its capability.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine.
- Premium heat-treated ¾-inch (7/8-inch on Raptor) FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish.
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs.
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life.
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength.
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel.
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great.
- Vehicle-specific chamfers for maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap.
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection.
- A pair of Elevate Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: On your arms on car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with 2019+ GM1500’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device