Adding product to your cart
Merge the ruggedness and reliability of the Toyota Tacoma with an SUV, and you get the 4Runner and FJ Cruiser. The tidier dimensions of both SUVs make them great for technical terrain and perfect for exploring. Both are great rigs but are even better when equipped with our Element Hard Parts Upper Control Arms. Our arms are made for maximum strength with lightweight 6061 T-6 billet aluminum construction, massive 1-inch FK uniballs, ¾-inch FK rod ends, and custom 17-4 stainless steel pins. A mil-spec Type III hard anodized coating protects our arms to combine strength with great looks. Double adjusters allow for easy on-vehicle adjustment of both camber and caster for proper alignment. Our Upper Control Arms will maximize your Toyota's wheel travel when equipped with extended travel coilovers, help to fit larger tires, and expand its capability.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction using a five-axis CNC machine
- Premium heat-treated ¾-inch FK rod ends with PTFE liners and a clear zinc finish
- Super stout 1-inch diameter FK heat-treated and hard chrome-plated uniballs made from 52100 steel
- FK stainless steel heat-treated uniball races with PTFE liners for durability and extended life
- Custom-made 17-4 stainless steel heat-treated pins and caps for maximum strength
- Misalignment spacers made from high-quality 303 stainless steel
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum dust caps with integrated O-ring seals that protect the uniballs and look great
- Vehicle-specific chamfers allow maximum coil and reservoir clearance
- Premium clear zinc coated Allen fasteners for use in the pinch bolts and dust cap
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish for the ultimate in protection
- A pair of Element Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: On your arms on car adjustable?
A: Yes, although we preset the length of the arm to allow for proper alignment for most popular lift heights, the arms do allow for on the car adjustment to fine tune your alignment.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with 4Runner’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Will these work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, the upper control arms are compatible with both 2 and 4 wheel drive 4Runner / FJ applications.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts for the control arms uniball and rod ends.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device