Adding product to your cart
Roomy and with a big V8 engine pushing out plenty of power, the Toyota Tundra is a great truck. Our Elevate Suspension Tube Upper Control Arms can help make your Tundra even more capable, functional, and versatile. Built to be affordable without cutting corners, our Tube Arms use the same OE quality ball joints for years of reliable service and ultra easy maintenance. The rest of the arms are just as stout constructed from CNC-bent 4130 chromoly with 1.50-inch diameter, .120-inch thick tubing. Further separating our Elevate Tube Upper Control Arms from the rest of the pack are our innovative squeak-free bushings. Their unique, bind-free design requires absolutely no grease or maintenance. And, they eliminate the annoying squeaking that can occur with other bushings often leading to insanity. The bushings are built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Our Elevate Tube Upper Control Arms add strength, provide coil clearance, make alignment simple, and maximize wheel travel.
- Built using CNC-bent 1.50-inch diameter, .120-inch wall 4130 chromoly tubing
- OE-quality Sealed Ball Joints
- Innovative squeak-free, zero maintenance bushings that require no grease
- Built-in camber and caster for proper alignment and improved handling
- Designed for maximum clearance and wheel travel
- Two-stage gloss black powder coat with clear finish
- Reinforced bushing pivot barrels
- OE-style ABS routing provisions
- A pair of Elevate Upper Control Arms with all needed hardware
Q: What is the warranty on the UCA bushings?
A: We offer a no questions asked lifetime warranty on out UCA bushings.
Q: What size lift will the control arm work for?
A: The control arms were designed to work with Tundra’s lifted 1-3” over stock using a replacement coilover.
Q: Will these work on a 2wd application?
A: Yes, the upper control arms are compatible with both 2 and 4 wheel drive Toyota Tundras.
Q: Are your control arms serviceable?
A: Yes, we offer replacement / service parts
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device